PsyOps (Psychological Operations) exploit human emotions to achieve desired outcomes, usually by a small group of people. Your objective reasoning and belief systems are short circuited to radically alter your way of thinking. Two primary fears - the fear of death, and fear of poverty - break down your willpower to make you mentally weak and easy to change. Then, after creating a state of confusion, psychological techniques such as isolation, triggering, scarcity, information control/lack of knowledge, division, repetition, and new language instill new belief systems to create new desired behaviors. Generally reserved for use by military on foreign nations, intelligence operators instruct those in power how to apply these techniques to subvert, control, or change a population. The two primary fears, used together with these techniques, amplify effectiveness causing something called 'trauma based mind control'.
Unfortunately, most Canadians have been subjected to these types of techniques the last year and a half. This article provides you with background information, and educates you on seven specific techniques. Then, a real world example is demonstrated as it applies to you. Recognize these techniques, become strong, and protect yourself.
Small Scale Example:
Imagine for a moment you are outside with friends. It is a bright sunny day. You hear birds chirping, look up, and see them flying in the clear blue sky. The air is fresh, you smell beautiful fragrances. You feel refreshed. You look at your friends - they then say the sky is pink. You ask quizzically, "What?' They insist, you leave, thinking they are full of nonsense. Later on that day, you explain what happened to co-workers, expecting sympathy. Instead, they give you a strange look and reply that of course the sky is pink, giving you a funny look. Shocked, you leave, feeling frustrated and bothered, wondering what is happening. You finish work and go home. At bedtime, you turn to your significant other, the one you trust implicitly, and say "You know? I had the strangest conversation today. My friends said the sky was pink. My coworkers said the sky was pink. Isn't that strange?" Your partner then looks at you straight in the eyes and says "What are you talking about? Of COURSE the sky is pink!" You then question your own reality, even though you thought the sky is blue. You start thinking maybe it's really is pink? Could your eyes be deceiving you? You decide the sky really must be pink. This is gaslighting. This is PsyOps. Manipulating your own reality.
The Ottawa Citizen wrote an article detailing how the military experimented on citizens in Nova Scotia. The exercise monitored the residents' reactions to forged letters warning them of wolves that didn't exist. That article, published November 2nd, 2020 is titled "Canadian military wants to establish new organization to use propaganda, other techniques to influence Canadians".
The United Nations released a document called "Guide to COVID-19 vaccine communications" for health practitioners. It instructs them how to use trust, timing, stories, and emotions to change social norms and make people desire a vaccine. It states: "And finally, what are some of the best ways to make taking the vaccine a norm within particular communities? ... In a perfect, limitlessly resourced world, we’d have the opportunity to craft highly specific campaigns for each community and identity in the world." Why do you need to be manipulated into taking it, with a specially crafted message? Wouldn't you naturally desire it if you needed it?
Seven PsyOps Techniques:
- Isolation: Isolation breaks down your spirit. Solitary confinement is one of the harshest punishments an inmate can receive. Psychologists recommend a maximum isolation time of 23 hours. When you were a child, afraid of monsters in your room - your parents reassured you things would be okay. What would have happened if they didn't, and the fear was allowed to grow?
- Psychological Triggering: Remember your first love in highschool? You probably had a first song. Years later, even though you may in a new relationship - hearing that song again - INSTANTLY brings back all those emotions and feelings associated with that first love. That is a trigger. Masks are triggers. You could be outside enjoying the fresh air, but as soon as you put that mask on - you are instantly reminded of the daily fear you've felt and your state is instantly changed.
- Artificial Scarcity: Scarcity, also known as FOMO (fear of missing out), drives people to action. The rarer an item, the more desired it is. Make it available for a limited time offer and demand shoots through the roof. Why does the supply of vaccines increase and then the media declares a shortage? To create demand and desire in humans.
- Information Control or Lack of Knowledge: Do you know why horses wear blinders? They cover the rear vision of the horse, forcing it to look forward to keep it on track. If you are only presented with one viewpoint, you are maneuvered into a specific direction.
- Division: You've heard the expression 'divide & conquer', 'a house divided against itself cannot stand'. If a man was alone, robbers may be able to overtake him. But if he was with two or three friends, he could fight back and defend himself, and unlikely to be attacked.
- Repetition: Repetition familiarizes you with a topic, creating a dominant thought process. When alternative viewpoints are expressed that challenge your repeated belief system, you experience something called 'cognitive dissonance'. You cannot accept the contrary viewpoint New Language: Language defines the way you think. With new language operatives associate new meanings and feelings with that language to control your reality. Words are POWERFUL. Words SHAPE your reality.
Why do you think alleged strains are called Variants Of Concern (such a strange phrase) instead of just 'mutations'? Because people have pre-conceived notions of what a mutation is. For some - it may mean gaining superpowers (i.e., the x-men). Others, a mutation is something that becomes inert, harmless. But a Variant Of Concern? It's new language, defined as a new type of death to fear. What about "new normal"? A year ago - masking a child, preventing them from breathing properly, and isolating them would be child abuse. Now it is considered a "new normal".
- Fresh lexicons. New language introduced this year also includes: "Stay Safe", "Build Back Better", "COVID-19", "The Vulnerable", "Vaccine Passport", "Covid Bubble", "Flatten the Curve", "Social Distancing", "Super Spreader", "Contact Tracing", "Trust the Science", "Contactless delivery".
Congratulations! You speak a second language!
Anything against this narrative is labeled as "misinformation", designed to discredit and dismiss alternative viewpoints.
These phrases are used to redefine your reality, to make you fearful, compliant, and obedient upon hearing them.
Larger Scale Example
The fear of death is very real. If you lacked certain knowledge, such as the difference between germ theory and terrain theory, you could easily believe you could catch something and become ill. Through a repeated message of fear, you'd become deathly afraid. In a state of confusion from a lockdowns, you are susceptible to re-programming. Trained for twenty years in school to trust authority figures, you'd implicitly trust their direction, regardless of how much financial compensation influenced their instructions. Conditioned that anything not from official sources was 'misinformation', you'd dismiss alternative viewpoints.
Instructed to wear a mask, for your own safety, you would associate fear with that trigger. Isolated and alone, you couldn't discover inconsistencies in the narrative presented through television ("tell a vision") or other media, and live in growing fear.
Threatened with fines for going against the narrative, or trying to make a livelihood, you'd have a very real fear of poverty. Especially if you lacked knowledge, believed in the fear, and did not know you could have those fines dismissed. Unable to find alternative viewpoints due to information control, new language would redefine your reality. A specific ritual action such as washing your hands or wearing a mask would remind you to be fearful, and compliant.
Like a pressure cooker about to burst, you'd need a release. Vaccines would be declared as your solution, and you'd ignore rising death counts associated with injections. You need a release. Fake scarcity through 'shortages' further creates the fear of missing out.
Unless you stop. Stop, take a breath, and think about it.
Realize your emotions are being exploited. Ask why. Get exercise. Get sunshine. Drink water. Eat well. And think. Then you'll start to discover the truth.